BusinessObjects Board

Help with Download post-List Objects Used in a set of Docume

I would like to run the - List Objects Used in a set of Documents - under the download category but am not sure on a few things. If someone can email the correct syntax today that would be appreciated.

1. What tool do I use to run this program, Excel, BO, etc? I do not know VBA so am unfamiliar with the code.
  2. I’ve saved all our .rep files to a directory with this path - K:\Production Support\August Release. Where do I put this in the code for it to read the .rep files in this directory?
    Thank you,
    Pennyshoe :?
    Please email me at my current site
    penny.m.feltl@wellsfargo.com

Pennyshoe :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-04)

I assume you are talking about the utility here. It is a .rep file, so it is used by the full client tool (Reporter / Desktop Intelligence). The usage instructions are included in the post itself, but the .rep file is simply placed in the same directory as your reports, opened, and refreshed.

Dwayne Hoffpauir :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-19)

Hi Dwayne,
My message was refering to the download named - List Objects used in Set of Documents.
I gave the one you published a try yesterday and received errors. Send you the error message and output via email. I’ll attached a copy for you review. Thanks for looking at this for me and any help you can provide with a fix is appreciated.
pf
Dwayne.doc (34.0 KB)

HELP!!
Can anyone help me with this error? I’ve attached the error message and need to run this download as soon as possible, today 6/13 :hb:

In the VB Editor, go to Tools, References… Be sure that the Business Objects Library for your version of BusObj is checked. Other than that, I’m out of ideas and would expect a corrupt installation. This tool has been downloaded thousands of times and I haven’t heard of this being a problem.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I did verify that the correct version is check inthe VBA library, which is was. Would you be open to a quick call to assist me on this? I’m under a short deadline for this output and I’m sure it’s just something simple that I’m not doing correctly. My number is 651-605-7850 Many, Many thanks.-pf

I’ll gladly send you a contract, but I don’t think you’ll like my rates 8) !!! Seriously, my time here on BOB is volunteer with my management’s blessing, but I will not jeopardize that standing. I do hope you understand. Besides, the utility is worth AT LEAST as much as you paid for it, right? :smiley: !!!

Again, I suspect some sort of corrupt or incomplete installation on your machine. Can you try the utility on a co-worker’s machine? By the way, exactly what version of Reporter are you using?