BusinessObjects Board

Getting Objects of each report from Query Builder

I writing a query select si_id,si_name from ci_infoobjects where si_id in (1111,1234,2345)

and I get the ID and name of the report and I am ok with it.NOw what my user asks is all the objects under each report(objects assoaicated with each report).Is that some thing that I can do it from query builder.

I tried from the audit database there I dont have an option of all the reports and objects associated with each report.

Can anyone please help me with the workaround for this?Thanks in advance.
Minne

Minne (BOB member since 2004-12-10)

I don’t believe that there is any functionality within business objects to accomplish this. My question is why are you wanting this? Generally once you have your object built and reports on that universe you don’t remove the objects so you shouldn’t really need to determine what objects are being used in the reports from a global level.

However, that being said, a quick search revealed this post

Where someone apparently developed java code to achieve what you are looking to do.

Hope that helps.

erik.stenson :us: (BOB member since 2012-07-30)

Thank you . Even I have got the same topic in serach but wanted to make sure if there is any other alternative.

Our users want to see the objects in each report in ahigh level view,for which we are generating this report.

Thanks
Minne

Minne (BOB member since 2004-12-10)