BusinessObjects Board

Get information from Security, Universe, Document domains.

How to get the information(if any macro or query) for Table name, Orginal Table(if table is an alias), Column Name, Data Type, Join Expression, Shortcut, Cardinality, OuterJoin, Context Name, Context Join Expression, Contect Description, Class Name, Parent Class, Class Description, Object Name, Type, Description, Select, where, Qualification, AggregateFunction, AssociatedDimension, HasListOfValues, AllowUserToEditLov, AutomaticLovRefreshBeforeUse, ExportLovWithUniverse, SecurityAccessLevel, CanBeUsedResult, CanBeUsedCondition, CanBeUsedSort, DataBaseFormat, Show, Condition Name, where, Table Names, Show.

[Moderator Edit: You had “Bold”-fonted your entire post. This had the effect of shouting – so I turned it off. AMC]

vanibo :us: (BOB member since 2004-11-06)

Hi,

can you please elaborate your request more?

It looks as you would like to document your universe. Is my assumption correct?

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

You might find this utility useful.

Dwayne Hoffpauir :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-19)

Hi,

Yes, I would like to document the universe. If I excute a query or macro I need the information( I mean what I specified in my question).

Thanks & Regards
Prasad.

[Moderator Edit: Removed bold font from entire post. It is too much like shouting. AMC]

vanibo :us: (BOB member since 2004-11-06)

Hi,

have you tried Dwayne’s solution mentioned in his post? I think it is exactly what you want.

One remark:
Could you please stop writing your posts in bold? Normally the bold part of the text indicates something important within the text. But the whole text in bold :?:

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)