BusinessObjects Board

find object used in Diff Reports

hi,
one object from the universe has been used for creating the report.Is it possible to find out the in how many reports the object is used .I know this is wierd :slight_smile: ,but is it possible to find out with the query builder or any other way.please help me out if you guys have any solution

kiran@123 (BOB member since 2012-07-28)

Hi Kiran,

Are you looking for a list of all reports that use a specifc (eg. a table/column) object in a universe or all reports that use a specific universe.

Regards
Wesley Gibson :arrow_forward:

Wesley Gibson :new_zealand: (BOB member since 2012-12-19)

hi wesley,

thanks for your reply!

i am looking for that object which is used in all the other reports.Is it possible to find out that

Hi Kiran

For that check this utility, follow the below link

https://bobj-board.org/t/60568

Regards
Wesley Gibson

Wesley Gibson :new_zealand: (BOB member since 2012-12-19)

hi gibson,

thankyou very much for your reply! :slight_smile:

currnently using BO XI 3.1 version,i have downloaded that report from the link mentioned by you.i am able to open the report properly but when i tried to refresh the report,i am getting error as β€œyou are not authorised to use this document (FRM0008)”. :cry: could you please let me know why i m getting these error.i have seen the report and found very usefull for me.if is it possible then could plz mail me the report to β€œkiranpatil_1987@yahoo.com” or β€œkp0084866@techmahindra.com”.

waiting for your reply!!

hi gibson,

the report is working ,previously i was doing some mistake that’s why report was not working.everything is fine now.thanks for all your help!! :smiley: