BusinessObjects Board

FETCHING DATA Window

Is there a way to not display the little Fetching Data window when there is no data to fetch for a data provider and just continue to execute the following data providers without having to clisk the OK button

Jean J Robert :canada: (BOB member since 2007-09-21)

Check this FAQ entry for several alternatives. Most of the FAQs for Reporter (v5 / v6) also apply to Desktop Intelligence (XI).

Dwayne Hoffpauir :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-19)

I am searching but cannot find anything yet…I will continue searching the classic forum

Thanks

Hi

Did you get it or not?..BOB is for helping people to save time :mrgreen:
Check the link…will get what you need it exactly…

Regards

Siva.M

looksmee :uk: (BOB member since 2006-02-08)

Yes I found the way and it does not work for my report. What I am using is several queries which has a condition on the prvious query results. It seems that these procedures are not working in that case because the query is looking for the previous results and there is nothing.

Is there any way to get around this?

Anyone have an idea to get around this problem. I tried several different way without success. Again let say I have 10 data providers and each one has a condition base on previous query result. So if there is only 2 or 3 data providers that has data then we are stuck with the NO DATA TO FETCH for the rest of the data providers.