BusinessObjects Board

Error in view importing/acceding

Hello,

I’m trying to use live office for a first time, and when I select a webi doc as data source, this error occured : Error Report
0x8007000E “Mémoire insuffisante pour cette opération”
Memory overload for this operation

have you encountered this problem ?

see capture in attachment
pb_live_office_mem_insuffisante.gif

bobsma (BOB member since 2008-02-21)

Ok
it was a incompatibility issue with liveoffice version of SP1 and server version in SP2.

Now I must find the good url service web (not required in SP1 version !!!)
http://MyServer:8080/dswsbobje/services/session :hb:
because of message about proxy authentification required !!
the same message before and after the service web deployment of dswsbobje on our was : websphere and with the user admin in the properties file :hb:

I will try thoses topics :

Hello bobsma and everybody,

news of the week about my LO issue :
thank you for the others topics but it’s not won yet
deployment ok
properties file with user admin OK
lan parameters without configuration script OK
I can use LO but we need to use a script “.pac” which indicates the proxy for internet connexion and no proxy for other servers like BO server… and with the script LO need a proxy authentification ??? why ? script gives direct access without proxy for the dommain of the BO serveur… (with browser like IE, axis services web are OK using the configuration script “.pac”)

any idea :?:

up and news

network issue (protocol, security…) ?
LO seems not to use the configuration script of IE lan parameters viewing network packet traces.
But LO behaviour is very strange :
with configuration script option checked, proxy authentification error
without, it’s OK

Using web services URL in IE, it’s OK in any case
re :hb:

Issue seems localize in the first sent network packet to the URL web services. With the domain information, null data are sent to the configuration script which returns a proxy. Only few LiveOffice SP2 encounters this issue, testing on another computer installation don’t reproduce the issue.
If configuration script gives a proxy on a LO installation, we need to omit the host domain… it’s the alternative !