BusinessObjects Board

Error: BOMGR 0060

Hi All,

I am not able to access the reports in the WebI via admin account and if i try to refresh the report in Webi, I get the below error message.

Automation exception BusinessObjects server process raised an automation exception. (Error: BOMGR 0060) IDispatch error #109 Connection or SQL sentence error: (DA0005): [Exception: DBD, ORA-12505: TNS:listener could not resolve SID given in connect descriptor State: N/A] The following data providers have not been successfully refreshed: Q. (DMA0007): [] (W2110.kpnnl.local)

If i check the same reports using my account, I am able to see those reports in webi and even able to refresh that reports in webi.

I think, the problem might be related to admin account but i am not sure. Can anyone suggest me on this issue :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

manjunathpb4u (BOB member since 2011-08-28)

Something is wrong with the middleware. Either the database entry is not in TNSNames.ora, or it’s there but incorrect.

Try a TNSPing from the BOE server; that will likely produce the same error but should give a better indication of where to look.

Joe

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)