BusinessObjects Board

Entry in BO

Hi Experst,

Even i am new to BO . Last couple of months i have been trying to search job in same.
In India the company asks for only those having exp : of min 3 year. Initially when i applied, i was not getting any calls. but when i tried to show them having 4 years , my inbox was full of requirements.
The problems that happened is having 4 years exp , the interview panel that was suppose to take my interview was having 8 to 10 years exp. so every time in Interview they used to disect from left ,right ,up , down from every corner.
After few months, i changed my resume having 2 year exp , companies stoped entertaining my resume. for last 3 months ,i am not in reciept of a single call.
If you ask me , i have a good knowledge of Deski/Webi, resolving loops,SQL concept of server …may be not in that depth but having a on job training for about 1 months will do. Having said my pros and cons guide how should i go about it.

Conclusion: No jobs for 2 years
you cannot get that knowledge without working ,that seems to having a professional working for 3-4 year
so you cant clear interview faking the expirience
Joining the insitituion doenst give the job placement gurantee.

How i should proceed in above situations??

joinshashank (BOB member since 2011-03-20)

Please do not cross-post. It leads to fragmented discussions and is against our forum rules.

Nick Daniels :uk: (BOB member since 2002-08-15)