BusinessObjects Board

Displaying Null Record

Hi,
How can I display null record on the report. I have attach the sample report. I have 5 colums, TYPE, CARRIER, LEVEL, CONTRACTS, MEMBER.
Each Level has 4 records and I would like to bring all the records and if the records is null then I like to display - or blank. Is there anyway I can do that in BO. I am using BO6x with Oracle.

Thanks
Test.rep (74.0 KB)

bubsi25 :myanmar: (BOB member since 2006-10-23)

bubsi25 goto format cell put space or - in undifine filed

patriot3029 :india: (BOB member since 2006-12-08)

Hi,

if your data provider did not contain data for every level then you would need to create another data provider that would select only these levels.

Something similar as it is described for months here

Link these 2 dataproviders that you have now using the common dimension (which is object) and use the object from the 2nd DP in your table.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

If you have the data pulled in the report then you can do as patriot3029 suggested. But if you dont have the data pulled for some fields then you need to use additional dataproviders and then link them and use in the report.

Raja Saripalli :us: (BOB member since 2005-12-14)

According to your report (Data manager) you have only 14 rows pulled in from database and all 14 rows are already displayed in your report. Therefore i think there is no report level solution to add null to your report except adding new data provider.

kool :nepal: (BOB member since 2005-04-15)