BusinessObjects Board

Complete Guide To Formulas Document PDF

Hi,

A while back I had a PDF document from BO called the ‘The Complete Guide To Functions and Formulas’. Basically it listed all the functions and had good examples of each. I’ve managed to loose the copy I had on file though, cant find it on the BO support site either, does anyone have a copy they can email me :mrgreen:

Cheers

Rich :uk: (BOB member since 2002-10-04)

I have a copy I can send, what’s your email address

K (BOB member since 2004-03-09)

Hi K your a life saver, my email is Richard.Thorpe@RBOS.com

Cheers

Rich :uk: (BOB member since 2002-10-04)

I’m not familiar with the document, but if it’s not copyrighted you can attach it to a post in this topic if you would prefer.

Dwayne Hoffpauir :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-19)

Any chance a copy could go in the downloads section?

JohnH :uk: (BOB member since 2003-08-19)

No more “me too” responses please. Either the document is public domain and can be posted here, or it’s not public domain and we’re not going to be a mechanism for distributing it.

If K can send a copy of the document to <> we’ll review it and post it if available. Thanks.

[Admin Note: the email listed in this post no longer works and has been removed.]

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

The document in question was part of the 5.x documentation set.

Steve Krandel :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-25)

At one time (if I remember correctly) it was posted in the KX, which appears to be down at the moment. If it was posted on the KX, then it’s public, and can be posted here. Once the KX comes back up I plan on getting a copy and posting it.

But the document I remember was not “official” documentation, it was written by someone at BusinessObjects as a way to summarize all of the various functions available for local report variables.

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Document has been added to BOB’s Downloads.

Bob (BOB member since 2002-06-06)