BusinessObjects Board

Capacity Planning: Business Objects

Can you try to get as much information on capacity planning for BOXIR2? Some kind of excel to come up with capacity figures would be ideal.

melmiralles (BOB member since 2010-01-20)

:!: You cannot be so general with this, it depends on how you wish to use your system, number of concurrent users, scheduled reports, efficiency of data structure.

You should look at the BO documentation to give you an idea and then when you have built your system, use something like Load Runner to stress test it.

Mak 1 :uk: (BOB member since 2005-01-06)

Check this in terms of “Architecture and Sizing”

Rajasekar :india: (BOB member since 2004-07-16)

Moderator Note:
Moving from General Discussion forum XI Server Discussion

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

melmiralles,

Please note I do not answer personal mails, with regards to forum posts :).
What documents have you got, already?

Hi, I wanted a Capacity Planning document which you might have. Which I can use as a samole to create my Project Capacity Plan for BOXIR2.

I tried searching this and create one by myself but, am not getting the desired output. So if you have an existing Capcity Plan for BO…Please share it with me…Thanks, Melwyn. :stuck_out_tongue:

melmiralles (BOB member since 2010-01-20)

Melwyn, I’m afraid any documents that I have, whether mine, or otherwise, usually belong to someone or subject to copyright.
To be quite frank, you should be able to find enough info here, Enterprise Architects article is world class, IMO, in the admin guide and on the SAP site to create this.

Search for architecture and sizing, I know there are specific BO documents that deal with this.