BusinessObjects Board

C_BOBIP_40 associate certification feedback

Hello,

I plan to take this exam end of this month. I am a beginner with BO (no hands on experience). I have read the 310 and 320 v96 materials and am comfortable. I dont have access to 330.

Would someone please provide me some feedback on the difficulty level of the exam. Would a newbie who has crammed the two books get through the exam? A few sample questions that you could share would really help that coudl give me a perspective.

I did an installation and i am fairly familiar with all the architecture components.

Thanks !

chadi897 (BOB member since 2012-08-06)

Welcome to B:bob:B!

These 2 sticky topic can help:

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome

Most or all the previous discussions were more about the process of certification , fee etc and also talk about XI 3.1 certifications
I wanted to get a feedback on the difficulty level of the questions in C_BOBIP_40 which is based on BI 4.0 and also considering that i donot have hands on experience

Thanks

No experience at all? Not even in a virtual environment/sandbox? :frowning:

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

Hi, I did install a BO 4.0 and played aroudn a bit. Configured authentication and security levels and server config etc. So its not as bad as i might have reflected above. Looking forward for some feedback about the difficulty level in the cert exam and if the material in itself be sufficient to crack the exam

I have found that hands on experience doesn’t really matter. How well you can memorize the books does. The questions are rather straight from the books.

Good luck,
Mitra

Mitra Moini (BOB member since 2002-09-01)

Dear Mitra

Many thanks for your answers. I am on my way to write the certification on the 9th of November. However i dont have access BOE 330 col 96. I only have the XI 3.1 version of this course. Would you know if this will do or both are quite different in content? Would i make it just with the XI 3.1 BOE 330 content?

Or anyother source of information that i can use to cover the content thats part of BOBI 4.0 of COE 330?

Thanks

Hi Chandi,

Were you able to take the test?Any feedback?

Thanks

arjunria25 (BOB member since 2011-09-30)

Hi,

I am planning on doing my own certification, where did you find the material (BOE 310,320 & 330), could you please point me in that direction where to get/buy the material.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
-Wasu

wasy.wasu :us: (BOB member since 2006-09-18)

Hi All,

Was any one able to take the test? Any feedback on kinds of questions, which areas to focus more? Any input on this will be greatly appreciated.

arjunria25 (BOB member since 2011-09-30)