BusinessObjects Board

Business Objects XI 3.0 exam

Hi, I know there is lots of material for Business Objects certification but my question is different. Recently when I registered myself in Pearsonvue for XI R2 exam then I came to know that XI 3.0 exams are also available. I could see Level 1 and level 2 exams for XI 3.0. I looked everywhere but could not find exam guide. SAP redirects to pearsonvue which says page does not exist. Now I am confused what all Ihave to study for level 1 and level 2 as previously there were level 1, level 2 and level 3.
Someone might say that if you know BO then it covers from User&security to server administration till planning but with due respect to all I would not like to waste $150 so would like to make sure I have covered everything for each exam individually. For e.g. now BO has introduced federation and LCM and I would like to know if I have to read these more for level 1 or for level 2.
Also, I assume that in new exam I have to just give level 1 and level 2 to get BECP certified…A saving of $300 (including cost of update exam).
Thanks,

Architect2009 (BOB member since 2005-10-26)

I’d suggest you ask your question in the exams sticky post.

wahey :netherlands: (BOB member since 2007-05-31)

Agreed. Therefore, locking this topic.

MichaelWelter :vatican_city: (BOB member since 2002-08-08)