BusinessObjects Board

Business Objects Webi Certification

Hi
While browsing through certification posts , I came across the following post with very detailed explanation on BOCP topics along with weightage on each topic…

Can anybody please post similar way the weightage of topics for BusinessObjects Web Intelligence XI 3.0 exam. Will going to be very helpful who all are not in a position to spend on costly trainings & will definitely give direction in preparing for exam.

Thanks in Advance

hi Guys, 

Just passed all three BO XI R2 examns and now want to take the 4th one SABE501V3.0 for the R3.0 upgrade. 

I've read this whole topic but I cannot find the list with examn sections and number of questions for each section. 
Is there such a list, which is displayed on the print-out you receive after the test? And can anyone list the details here? 

Thanks in advance! 

edit: I mean the following list, and then for the SABE501V3.0 examn: 

SABE 201 Sections: 
• Describe the BusinessObjects Solution, Architecture and Administrative Tools (7 Questions) 
• Identify and Plan BusinessObjects Enterprise System Requirements (5 Questions) 
• Configure and Maintain a BusinessObjects Enterprise Solution (28 Questions) 

SABE 301 Sections: 
• Describe functionality and features of the Business Objects Enterprise Solution (11 questions) 
• Describe the information flow of components (10 questions) 
• Install BusinessObjects Enterprise (2 questions) 
• Configure BusinessObjects Enterprise (21 questions) 
• Determine and Resolve the Issues (4 questions) 
• Backup the Existing Production Data (2 questions) 

SABE 401 Sections: 
• Define Business Objects Enterprise System Requirements (5 Questions) 
• Design a Business Objects Enterprise System (22 Questions) 
• Troubleshoot Business Objects Enterprise Problems (7 Questions) 

patneel :india: (BOB member since 2006-11-02)

Hi,

We have a sticky topic in the General Discussion forum where questions about certification should be posted:

Please post your question there.

Closing this topic to avoid fragmented discussion.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)