BusinessObjects Board

BO Xi R2 - Certification

Please suggest courses / exam prepartion sites / mock exams for BO XI R2 certification.

I got to know about : www.eplanetlabs.com. It details as

"Our Business Objects Study Guide is a practice tool BusinessObjects Enterprise Certified Professional XI - Level One Exam, We offer you sample tests and more than 300 Questions with Answers, it makes you to read through the Business Objects certification exam objectives and it also simulates the real time certification exam. "

After paying USD 29, I received the pdf document on BO Level 1 exam which talks about general datawarehouse design and does not provide 1% details on BO Xi. Kindly aware of this.

Thanks. :hb:

write2moorthy (BOB member since 2006-09-05)

I’d contact the company and demand a refund for false advertising. If they don’t refund your account, I’d contact your Credit Card company and dispute the charges.

HTH -

DJ

DJ06482 :us: (BOB member since 2002-11-22)

Also, passing an exam using a cheat sheet won’t get you a job. Using a product and making yourself good at it will.

Kashif

Kashif Saeed :pakistan: (BOB member since 2004-06-02)

Looks like you weren’t the only one taken: http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=84&t=000190

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)

I wouldn’t call a study guide a cheat sheet, it’s a tool to learn the material you’re going to be tested on. Real-world experience is much more valuable than certification, but unfortunately, there’s no test for that (at least not yet).

DJ

DJ06482 :us: (BOB member since 2002-11-22)

There’s a “sticky” topic at the top of this forum on Certification Exams, so I’m going to lock this topic, since it’s not a discussion about BusinessObjects per se.

Please continue any discussion in the sticky (after reading through the other posts in the topic, so you don’t duplicate past discussion). :wink:

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)