BusinessObjects Board

BO 6.5.1 and LDAP implementation

I have a colleague joining me next week that has been through this - i seemed to recall one serious issue and will prompt him when he arrives.

MikeD :south_africa: (BOB member since 2002-06-18)

I have done the LDAP Configuration with 6.5.1,send me your email id.I will forward the documentation.

Rajasekar :india: (BOB member since 2004-07-16)

FYI
This forum not support the sharing/sending of the BO copyright protected manuals!

MikeD :south_africa: (BOB member since 2002-06-18)

Hi Nick,
This is not the official document.It was prepared by myself.

I don’t know why one of us didn’t catch this before now – but moved from Supervisor to General Discussion.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Rather than fielding 500 email requests, why don’t you sent it to Dave Rathbun and have him upload it to Bob’s Downloads? Once he has done that he can add a link to it from this topic and you won’t need to email it again.

Hi Mark,
I am planning to do so.Thanks for the suggestion.

I looked for it as well in BOB downloads but no luck.

Unless it is under another topic\name, I would appreciate the documentation as well.

thanks.

di652 (BOB member since 2005-02-24)

Hi All,
Please send me too,Documentation on LDAP to hrcreddy@yahoo.com
Thanks
Ajay

Ajay2002 (BOB member since 2005-04-11)

Hello all

If Raja or anybody else has this, please send it to me at:

sdcharle70 AT_ hotmail _DOT com

thankyee

sdcharle (BOB member since 2005-10-03)

It seems like something in which many people are interested. So why don’t you put it on BOB’s downloads if possilbe.

salam :pakistan: (BOB member since 2005-01-27)

I don’t know if Raj is mailing the document to the “me too’s” that have been posting or not – but I suspect not.

Please – no more postings of “please send it to me, too”. Raj – or whoever – if you have the document, please post it into Bob’s Downloads and then post into this topic that you have done so, so we can put a hyperlink to the document, and lock this topic.

Bobarella (BOB member since 2004-02-12)

Hi Anita,
Sorry for the delay.I got this document through my friend.Moreover i have send the document to more than 50 BOBitians :mrgreen: .I have forgotten to read the thread.so i cannot able to sent it.I am sending to the person who are sending me a mail regarding the document.Actually I am trying to send it to BOB.can you tell me the email address where i can send the document.

Instructions here

Dwayne Hoffpauir :us: (BOB member since 2002-09-19)

rsekar uploaded the document, and I have now moved the topic and document to Bob’s Downloads here.

So – to prevent additional “me, toos” – I am now locking this topic.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Actually, to allow for actual discussions or questions related to the document, the topic should be left open. :slight_smile: Anyone requesting the document should simply go to the link provided. Anyone requesting the document without visiting the link provided will be flogged with a wet noodle. :lol:

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

Anita:

Is there documentation for implementing LDAP in a Unix environment? I’ve read through the doc you posted but that’s for Windows. Any difference? I met you at the BO Int’l Conference in Orlando. You probably met hundreds so you don’t remember.

Thanks

Kevin Orzel

[Moderator Edit from Anita: Kevin, I was out of town for a while – but I just posted the note to the document, I didn’t have anything to do with the document itself. I haven’t implemented LDAP, and we aren’t even on 6.5 yet. Perhaps rsekar can answer your question.]

korzel :us: (BOB member since 2004-01-20)

I am having problems finding ‘Customizing Webi Without Programming’

I found Customizing Business Objects Without Programming.

di652 (BOB member since 2005-02-24)

I have uploaded in the download section.check it out BO 6.5.1 and LDAP implementation Document

Hello:

Any news on sso, LDAP in a Unix environment? Wouldn’t it be the very much the same as the windows detail? Thanks.

korzel :us: (BOB member since 2004-01-20)