BusinessObjects Board

BCAP with lotus notes

have a publisher installation 61a running on 61b webi jsp with iis and tomcat. everything works fine except for the fact that i can’t distribute via email. what seems to be happening is that the email client (notes) seems to lose its connection witht he domino server and then BCAP can’t process the job. I have to manually re-establish the connectioin to the domino server then BCAP works fine untill the connection is dropped again. I am wondering if this is a timeout issue in the notes client and if so why does the fact that BCAP is trying to send email with a valid account not re-establish the connection automatically.
Has anyone else had this issue and if so how have you got round it?
Does anyone know of a timeout in notes client or a config option i could change that would stop the connection to the domino server being dropped?(I know this last one is a little of the BO track but it’s worth asking :wink: )

If anyone can help i would be eternally greatfull!!!

Komo :blue:

komoshon :uk: (BOB member since 2003-07-14)

Kris, I don’t have an answer but if you are still struggling, maybe you could attempt to implement this email script - if that works but BCAP doesn’t - well I don’t know what it’d prove, but it might help?

Nick Daniels :uk: (BOB member since 2002-08-15)