BusinessObjects Board

Application Foundation

Can anyone just give me an overview of BO Application Foundation? This is to answer in interview. Thanks.

Bhaumik Parikh (BOB member since 2005-12-07)

Honest Opinion.

Its not that simple to give you an overview to mock an interview atleast in a thread where there are lots of things to cover. If you have the software your best bet is to go through the documentation that comes with it and then maybe come back here to post any specific questions you have like Is this possible? How do you do this? etc.

Good Luck!

Sridharan :india: (BOB member since 2002-11-08)

My friend, If you have never used Application Foundation then you need to take it off of your resume. I have been using AF for more than a year and I can tell you that it is not too easy to handle. If the interviewer knows just a bit about AF, he can easily find out that you have not used it.

Kashif

Kashif Saeed :pakistan: (BOB member since 2004-06-02)

Your best bet is to say you are not familar with AF, but you’re willing to learn to help out the org.

ngosz :us: (BOB member since 2003-09-25)

… and, in general, we are not interested in providing canned answers to interview questions. :wink:

This General Discussion forum has a sticky to some interview questions, and you can always try to Search. But your best bet is to read the documentation, to browse and search in the appropriate forums, and especially to use the product and become an expert at it. :smiley:

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)