BusinessObjects Board

Adding images to Infoview

Hello Experts
How can I add our company logo next to Business Objects logo on infoview home page. Appreciate your response.

its_vicky07 :us: (BOB member since 2007-09-02)

Hello Vicky,

That depends on whether you have an IIS/Tomcat implementation, and which version of BO are you running ?.

Here are some threads that discuss similar requests :

and there’s a blog with an article about it also…
http://www.dallasmarks.org/blog/?s=customizing+businessobjects+.net

Veronica (BOB member since 2002-11-22)

Sorry. I forgot to mention the version we are working on. It is BOXI r2 SP4 and the data base used is SQL server 2008. I could not find any solution for the older version though.

So do you need to change the banner at the top ? (when users log into InfoView and run reports ?) or you’d like to change the banner at the InfoView login screen where they type their username/pass ?

Veronica (BOB member since 2002-11-22)

Sorry for the late response. I was out of town. Yes. we need it in infoview home page. When users log into infoview they see BOXIr2. and next to it are some options like Personalize InfoView now, Go to InfoView Inbox, Access Information OnDemand Services etc. I want an image next to the messages. So the sequence should be - BOXIr2 logo (on left), messages (center), my Image (on right). We are using BOXIr2 SP4.