BusinessObjects Board

A system error occurred. (Error: INF 00130) (19999)

Firs thing I need to say is I already checked some topics relation to this error.
This error occured when I added two users to my webi, and tried to logon.
But the strange thing is the first user was no error, but second user could no logon. It was always give me A system error occurred. (Error: INF 00130) (19999).
I already resolve this problem by stop server and start again. But I want to know which result in this error.
I think that was a domain trust delay or something like that, but I’m not sure.
Any information would be helpful

lijunduke (BOB member since 2005-01-17)

But the strange thing is the first user was no error, but second user could no logon. It was always give me A system error occurred. (Error: INF 00130) (19999). 

Your problem is due to Server Cache, you have to refresh on Admin Console.

1. as a GS logon to Admin Console
  2. Select WILoginServer module
  3. Click Refresh.

Login Server cache will be refreshed automatically every 10 minutes (see WILogin Server parameter default is 600 seconds)
After the new user is added, then you have to wait for up to 10 minutes before logging in to avoid the error.

murali :new_zealand: (BOB member since 2002-08-16)

lijunduke (BOB member since 2005-01-17)

Hi,
I am experiencing the same error for any defined users. I stopped the service and strated it, I refreshed the server cache but without success… :reallymad:

zacky (BOB member since 2005-02-21)

I know it is an old topic but the issue is still existing :slight_smile:

I tried this so countless time it doesn’t work for me. I created new users with same rights as our reference and it didn’t work but i can connect with or reference account. :frowning:

I’m in a dead end can you guys help me please.

P.S.
Using BO 6.5

Thanks a lot

RousseauNC (BOB member since 2013-02-21)